Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bored ...

I'm really bored right now. My games are broken akibat dropping down the stairs. My mum cancelled Animax so I probably didn't watch tv very often. My brother getting more annoying by the second. Stay at home the whole day. Actually, I can go to vacation but I can't possibly miss Vicki's performance on Sunday.

Went to Time Square last Sunday. Me and my family play bowling, arcade, movie and eating of course. When we play bowling, my dad complain a lot because all the bowling balls are too heavy for my brother. Nobody pays attention at him. When my brother try to swing the bowling ball, he end up swinging it the opposite side and luckily it did not hurt anyone. My mum kecoh a lot saying how bad me and my brother are playing and wasting her money. And at the end, my points surpassed hers. My father beat me though. My father got 125 points, I got 77 points, my mum 55 points and last but not least my brother's points are 32.

We had lunch at Sushi King. We ordered a lot of sushi. My brother ate the most and end up choking. Then, we went to a weird shop called Gasoline to have tea or snacks. I ordered a weird drink. Mint choco or something like that. The French Toast lacks of butter.

Me and my brother went to the arcade later. The first thing we played was basketball. And hooray!! I beat the highscore!! My mum just stare at us like an idiot. I don't want to play with my brother so I just walk around until I lost sight of him. Then, I played the racing game or whatever. I got first!! Hooray for me again!!

After that, my mum dragged me into Tropicana Life to shop around. She saw a jacket she likes and she bought it. But the jacket is actually for me!! She didn't even ask me if I wanted it or not. My brother wanted to buy a cap that cost RM29.90. My mum didn't buy for him so he started crying like a baby. And oh gosh, she end up buying the cap as well.

2 comments:

Smartee Pants said...

Hey gal, seems like you're really living it up. So much for being bored? My holiday's are worse... not boring...but oh, the pressure. Haha, sure you're not going vacation??!!

helldevil39 said...

Yeah, I'm cancelling my trip to Langkawi. Me, cancelling? Seems impossible but I am the one who cancelled it and that's that.