Saturday, January 5, 2008

The New Year ... NOT

Practically, other people from my school already mention about the first day of school. So, there's no need for me to explain about it anymore. You'll just feel tired reading it. I'm just posting to make sure I'm not bored of this blog myself.

I haven't been posting for a long time. Well, maybe I've nothing to post about. Actually, I have no idea what I'm posting now either. I just wanna keep typing and typing and eventually I've type out this junk.

However, this junk wasn't comepletely useless. I've just noticed that ppl from my school loves to read junk or maybe more to gossip but it's the same anyway. Whoever that wants to criticise about what I'm posting feel free to do so. I gladly accept your insult *cough*evil face*cough*

Here's another junk. Whoever's in my class that felt like they want to change place, please inform me. I'll consider to change with you *smiles wickedly*.

Don't take that smiles wickedly thing serious *being sarcastic*

Don't take that being sarcastic serious *smiling*

Don't take that smiling serious either, I am SERIOUS.

2 comments:

Smartee Pants said...

Haha, my dear friend, you've changed a lot since last time...and I'M SERIOUS as well. I don't know if its for the better or worse though...but I certainly miss the old you. Though I THINK i like the new you better. :D

~Smartee

helldevil39 said...

I like the new me and I won't change .... i think.... did I really change?