Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday getting worse or better !!!

I know I already mention this but my holiday is just getting worse. I'm going to Singapore for a week and more. That's really annoying. Moreoever, I'm going to have a really bad time there. I won't have my tv or games. My handphone is quite boring coz it's boring. I can't go to Vicki and Pauline's singing competition held at Leisure Mall on 9th of December from 1pm to 5pm (helping them to spread it).

Another thing is my cousin sister's are gonna bug me as well. I've been preparing something special for them. If you know them, please keep this a secret. I'm mixing hair shampoo, rat blood, my brother's saliva and toilet water to create this potion. And if they embarass me in front of anyone, I'll add that into their drink. I know this is disgusting and dirty or whatever. And I also know I'm not suppose to do that but what the heck, I'm evil!!

Keep reading, please don't get bored. I have to attend a wedding ceremony, again ... . This time I swear I won't wear the dress pick by my mum or my wicked cousin sisters. Sometimes, they act like they're my stepsister. (spitting saliva, cursing them). I won't even let them arrange where I sit anymore. I'll sit wherever I want and they can't do anything about it.

I've planned something even more exciting than the potion. They're gonna kill me if they find out. First, I'm gonna put my precious cochroaches in their luggages. (cochroaches means there's plenty of them). Second, accidentaly drop their handphone in the toilet bowl full of chocolate(don't want to mention 'it'). Third, (I really enjoy this) I'm gonna sneak into their room and steal their lingeries and hang them at the lobby. Pretend I didn't know anything. Oh, I'm so cruel ... but I like it. It's just what happen if you mess with Chan Sin Mun. That's payback!! Revenge!!

Want more? I'm sorry but I'm currently not free. I've been busy packing and stuff. I'll post if I can get online. To tell all the readers the tricks I've been using on my wicked stepsisters. (Vommiting blood). Sayonara!! I hope my holiday turn out to be fun or scary ... hahahaha ... (caution: don't mess with me now or I'll try the tricks on you)

2 comments:

Smartee Pants said...

Three words.

You.
Are.
Scary.

And that was an understatement.

Chan said...

I admit I am creepy. But to tell you the truth, my cousin sisters are worse. If you knew them, I swear you'll think of something ridiculous like me.