Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Been A Long Time

How long have it been since I post? I myself don't remember anymore. I'm getting bored at blogging. Nothing interesting is going on in my life recently so it's pointless to post anything. I'm posting now only because I'm bored. I watched all the anime I got and read all the mangas with bishounen already. So, my life is practically empty right now. I was supposed to follow my family to Sungai Wang today but I refused coz today's National Day and it's going to be super crowded. In the end, I stayed at home posting this update.

I have no idea what I'm typing right now either. I just felt like typing something somewhere. Nothing will happen today. For some reason, I felt like going to school. At least, at school I have friends and I could gain knowledge. Wait.... cut out that knowledge part. It's pretty boring once I found out that being alone at home isn't that good. I used to hate going out but I don't when did it start that I actually wanted to go out. Outing or hanging out were never my thing. Normally, that's more to the gossip group. No offense to whoever that thinks I'm talking about them.

I'm going to have dinner later. I still have to go out eventually. I already told my mum I'm staying at home but she insisted that I follow them out for dinner. I don't like going out to dinner. Firstly, I don't like the outside food. Second, I only eat at a place which is clean and air-conditioned. My family isn't going to eat at somewhere I prefer so I don't want to go. As usual, I was scolded. Eventhough I don't like it, it's not like I have a choice. I'm forced to go.

Today's National Day, people are shouting "merdeka" but I'm staying at home cursing that day. Not that I don't respect my country but I don't like staying in Malaysia. If our country didn't "merdeka" back then, our life could be better. The government always said they're doing what's best for us but in the end, they make us suffer even more. Do people ever consider why students chose to further their studies in Oxford, Harvard or Cambridge? It's because they offered better jobs and their facilities are so much better. Honestly to say, whoever that chose to study in Malaysia are idiots except for people who have certain reason why they can't further their studies.

What am I doing now?? From being bored at home to studies and government ??? I'm posting a totally out of the topic story in my post. Whatever!! I guess I'll stop here. Posting isn't exactly something that would stop me from getting bored.....

*sigh*.....

1 comment:

Navian Lee said...

hey, wassup? When you're free do my true friends test ya..