Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Ultimate Long Post

Since I haven't post for ages, I'll post an extremely long one. First, let start with my Chinese New Year. My new year celebration sucks except for the part where I received money. The truth is, I gamble, I drink and I bet money with my mum. Total ang pau money I got is RM770, decreased compared to last year. Fortunately, I gambled. I won RM144 from playing mahjong and RM120 from playing blackjack and I win my bet with my mum so I got another RM100. My family didn't celebrate much this year. All my grandfather side cousin who already married only give me RM5 so "kedekut". I went back to Klang to celebrate. I wanted to eat some mandarins but my stupid wicked cousin sisters robbed it from me. I took another one and they "accidentally" smash it. I took another one and I end up escaping. When I gamble with all my cousins, they "tidak berhati perut" and cheated. They pretend to lose but in the end they accused me of cheating. I'm absulotely mad at them and slap each of them. My mum scolded me but I shouted back at her this... ' I RATHER GOT SCOLD OR SLAP BY YOU THEN LOSING MY PRIDE BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. My mum stared at me blankly. I stepped out of the house to inhale some fresh air. Unfortunately, the air wasn't that fresh and I end up coughing.

Second, my stupid role-play at school. At first, I was supposed to be a boy. My brother really enjoyed making me a boy. I was so angry when I didn't look like a boy no matter how much I tried. I gave up and decided to act as a girl, a "lepak" type of girl. My groups role-play ended up like shit. Somekind of nonsense created at the last minute. Thank god mine wasn't the worst. Other groups role-play are far more worst, not worst in acting, it's worst because they have to act the role of someone dead or a bride. May God bless whoever that acts that kind of role.

Third, my brother brought his friend, guy friend home without asking mum. He brought his friend home and ran around the house causing me headache. My brother pretended that he's the "ketua rumah" which annoyed me. I took a can of Shandy in the refrigerator and that's the only can left. He wanted to drink it and snatched it from my hand. I snatched it back and he snatched it back and so on until my father came in and took it. In the end, none of us got that drink. My brother even called his friend to overnight. And guess what? Him and his friend kept throwing papers with the word " STUPID SIN MUN" in my room. So I wrote back to him "STUPID YIK SANG, GO TO HELL". He wrote back "GO TO HEAVEN" and I laughed like hell. So I replied him "THANK YOU". He's stupid right? Then, he taught his friend to gamble. I played along but with no money. When he won, he wanted money from me but when I won, he refused to give me money. I took his money anyway. He cried and cried so loudly that I think my neighbour heard it too. But what he didn't realise is, I'm actually recording his crying sound. His friend laughed at him.

Lastly, I went to Time Square today with my mum, father and "dead brother". We went for bowling and I won all the match. My brother actually got quite a lot of points by simply throwing. There's a ball that he swung backwards and almost dropped on my leg. I smacked it. Then, we went to Gasoline to have lunch. We sat down and look at the menu for quite a long time and at last, we ddn't know what to eat and left. I think the waiter was mad. Then, my brother begged my mum to bring him to the arcade. My brother and I battled racing and I won. Then, I went to played basketball. I scored more than 100 points and my brother said he was better. He shoots and he didn't score. Boo .... . Then, I tried the dance machine. I was busy "halau" my brother away. I forgot the dance already started. So, I wasted my coins. After all activities, we went home. I went home and quickly ran to my room and put on a plaster on my finger. My mum asked what happened to my finger and I answered "I broke a nail". Her jaws dropped.

1 comment:

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.